1. Supports Families. Through owning their assets, drivers can use the money previously needed to rent their motorcycles to pay for food, medical bills, and school fees for their families.
2. Enables Other Businesses. By renting out or selling their assets, drivers have been able to buy land, invest in or start another business, and invest in agriculture.
3. Measures Social Impact. After observing Tugende’s credit officers in the field, we discerned an efficient and cost-effective way for Tugende to continuously collect impact data within its current processes.
1. A Vehicle Out of Poverty. A report that identifies and quantifies the impact that a Tugende lease has in four categories: increases income, supports families, enables businesses, and improves road safety.
A Vehicle Out of Poverty
2. Proposal for Ongoing Social Impact Survey. A proposal for the implementation of social impact data collections procedures within existing processes and with minimal costs.
Proposal for Ongoing Social Impact Survey